Goodbye Job, Goodbye London, Hello New Opportunities, Hello San Francisco


DEAR WORK

Today is my last day [before we move with Dom's job to San Francisco] so it's my final chance to trot out my well worn phrase... "thanks a million". This time I mean it (not that I didn't mean it the 25 times per day I used it before!).

It's hard to leave London, and it will be tough to be far away from Dublin,
but if my sources are correct I'm prrrretty sure I'll be the first Irish person to ever move to the States, they say the streets there are paved with gold (cue leprechaun jump), skiddle-dee-idle-dee, where's me lucky charms, etc.


I could gush, but I'll restrain myself, except to say that I'll miss some, ok most, alright a large proportion, ookaayy I'll admit it, I'll miss all of you.

Go raibh míle maith agaibh. Tá sibh go hiontach.
Slán agus Sláinte,
PS - My team Rocks! you guys should buy a bar or set up a band or something ;)

Remember if you come to San Francisco, you'll have to stop for tea...




<<PREVIOUS POST                    NEXT POST>>